Please join MARSQA online via the SQA website. (SQA membership is optional.)
- Follow one of the links below. Choose the link that fits you best.
- For MARSQA membership, select the MARSQA chapter, check the box
for the Code of Ethics, then check out.
Optional: You may also
complete the information for SQA membership and pay SQA dues, but
this is not required for MARSQA membership.
have an account on the SQA site (from a past meeting, training,
you do not yet have an account on the SQA site, or are not sure
if you have one
following this link, first check to see if you may have an
account on the SQA system, even if you are not an SQA member. (Please
do not create
multiple accounts, as this causes problems with password reminders
and other features.)
If you cannot find an existing account for yourself, follow the steps
to create a new account.
If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Membership
What do you get for your $30 annual membership?
- The opportunity to interact with
Mid Atlantic Region Quality Assurance professionals from different backgrounds,
such as government, academia, and industry. Expand your knowledge in areas
of regulated research to which some of us may not otherwise have an opportunity
to be exposed.
- Three or 4 membership meetings per year: Our half-day membership meetings are preceded by a hot buffet luncheon. Chapter business is discussed, and training presentations and discussions are provided at a cost of only $20 per MARSQA member ($40 for non-members).
- Multi day training seminars are offered several times a year on current topics by leading industry experts at great rates ($250/member/day, $350/non-member/day).
- Access to the MARSQA members listserv-forum and document library.
- Each year of MARSQA membership provides you with .25 unit for RQAP re-registration.
You also earn .25 unit with each attendance at a MARSQA meeting.
- The MARSQA Monitor: As a supplement to the MARSQA website, MARSQA
provides a more personal, quarterly hard copy newsletter. Both the website
and the Monitor provide updates on MARSQA happenings and interesting
articles from both industry experts and membership, advertisements and career
opportunities and listings of available MARSQA training courses.
- A $2000 award to the SQA Annual meeting is presented to a MARSQA member each year to help defray the cost of travel and attendance.
- An Annual hardcopy Membership Directory.
- Our chapter works to provide
links to resources in Quality Assurance for Mid Atlantic Region QA professionals.